Pecos County State Bank is very excited to announce that we have a new internet banking service. The new site offers all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features too. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing login ID and click login.
- The system will ask for your secret answer. Your secret answer is your current login ID+ last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789. This is just an example please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
Once again, Pecos County State Bank is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at your local branch.