For Business Bill Pay, please click on the link below:
The First State Bank is very excited to announce that we have a new internet banking service. The new site offers all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features too. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing login ID and click login.
- The system will ask for your security code. Your security code will be any account number you can currently see online.
- If you currently have access to a checking account, savings account, certificate of deposit, or loan, then you may enter any of those account numbers as your secret answer.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
Once again, The First State Bank is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 972-878-4040.