The Checks Issued area is where a check that was written to the account is manually keyed in. Though this process is not as efficient as importing a file, it can be very useful if you have to issue a single check after the daily import file has been created.
Key the appropriate information into the row. Once the information is keyed in, click Save.
- Add Issued Check - To key in a manual check, click Add Issued Check.
- Serial Number – Enter the check number or serial number for the item.
- Write Date – Enter the date of issue.
- Amount – Enter the amount of the check.
- Payee – Enter the payee of the check.
- Void – Use to notate a voided check.